photography digital information

Little House on the Prairie...


In all my years in medicine I NEVER saw a case of scarlet fever.

In fact the closest I ever came to it was on an episode of "Little House on the Prairie".

Well, guess what has invaded my house this week? Yup, scarlet fever. It is absolutely debilitating but thankfully it responds beautifully (and rather quickly) to antibiotics.

Today is the most normal day we have had around here in about a week, so starting tomorrow things should be on their way back to (our version of) normal here on the blog.

I have a pile of boxes, one or two arriving every day this past week, each containing a photographic do-dad (or two) for review. So I am waaaaay behind.

See you tomorrow with a review.

Little House on the Prairie... Share on...