photography digital information

Another great Christmas idea... A canvas wrap...

You have heard me talk about Canvas on Demand before (here, here, and here) and now you have a great opportunity to purchase one for yourself, or someone you love, for a ridiculously low price.

A 16 x 20 canvas wrap for just $45!

No, that is not a misprint, I said $45. These canvas wraps usually sell for $127 and this is a phenomenal deal.

It too good for me to pass up and I just bought one.

The catch? The deal expires at midnight tonight (12/13) (but you have until June 30 2011 to use it) so follow this link to get yours before it's too late.

Here are three of the prints I have bought.






Click on any of the images to view larger and in a new window.

Another great Christmas idea... A canvas wrap... Share on...