photography digital information

Review of BongoTies...


The first time I saw a picture of BongoTies my first thought was, "that looks like a cool idea" but it wasn't until I received mine last week that I truly fell in love!

They happened to arrive on the same day we had to pack up all kinds of gear for a remote shoot, so I broke open the box and started organizing our bazillion cables and cords. From 50 foot heavy duty extension cords to small 6 inch PC Sync cables.

That was the day I came upon our new cable management system, BongoTies.

In the past I have used things like Velcro wraps but they collect dust and dirt, catch at inopportune times, and tend to be a bit pricey.

You can get a ten pack of BongoTies for less than $5 (here and here).

And they can be used for a lot more than cable organization, search YouTube and you will be surprised at the number of different applications (I was).

They even come packaged in their own (ziplock) carrying case.

Are you picking up that I like them? They get two thumbs way up from me.

One of our lucky readers will love them as well as BongoTies will be included in a future prize package.



Review of BongoTies... Share on...