photography digital information

Why you should use Canvas on Demand...

First, let me apologize for my absence, but there has been a bug running through my house (literally) that has stayed too long occupied too many resources.

Now on to the subject at hand.

I have been looking for a vendor for printing canvases and thought I would have an image done by each of the major canvas companies, then pick what I thought to be the best one.

The first image went out to Canvas on Demand and it turned out to be one of the best experiences I have had with any vendor in quite some time. Nothing could have been handled better, the product quality, customer service, and communications were outstanding.

1. I placed my order on Saturday.

2. I received an email the following Monday informing me that because of the way the imaged was cropped it would not fit properly on the 16x20 canvas that I ordered and instead it would be printed on a 16 x 24 canvas, an upgrade at no charge.

3. The following day (Tuesday) another email arrived telling me the canvas had shipped.

4. That Thursday morning the canvas arrived at my door.

5. Thursday afternoon yet another email arrived asking me if I was pleased with my order.

You can't beat that kind of service, not even with a stick. To me good customer service will trump a bad product everytime, but a good product will never overcome bad customer service.

With Canvas on Demand both were outstanding. I could not be happier with my canvas.

They also offer a Pro Account and one of the services included is called a "Canvasizer" (see below), where you upload a web quality image and within 24 hours Canvas on Demand will email the image to you as a "simulated canvas" so that you (or your client) can visualize what the canvas will look like.

Please keep in mind that the "Canvasizer" image is a simulation and will not match the quality of the end product.

I never did send an image to a second company and have no intension of doing so, Canvas on Demand is my canvas company and if you give them a try, they will be yours as well.

Why you should use Canvas on Demand... Share on...