photography digital information

Our review policy…

A comment was made to me recently wondering if I “had ever met a product I did not like”.

I make no apologies for the fact that all you have read on this blog are positive reviews, but let me explain the two reasons why.

1. There have been products sent in for review that never made it to the pages of this blog, not because they were bad products, but because they did not enhance or significantly add to my photography or my workflow. It doesn’t mean it was a bad product, it only means it was not for me.

And just because it wasn’t for me does not mean it would not be beneficial to you, so I don’t want to negatively influence you from trying something that in fact may be exactly what you’ve been looking for.

2. The other reason is that there are too many folks who eagerly (and with glee) rip something or someone apart (and think they slick and funny in the process).

I am not quick to complain about poor service, but am to compliment good. Sometimes people have an off or bad day, God knows I have and I appreciate that folks do not eagerly point that out to me.

Basically, it all boils down to what our moms told us “if you don’t have something nice to say, I will slap the snot right out of you”.

Or something like that.

;)

Our review policy… Share on...