photography digital information
photography digital information
Home
Luxury Home Design
New Gallery Decor
Architecture
House Room
Home
» » Strobist Preliminaries Video...
Strobist Preliminaries Video...
Here is a great Strobist primer video.
It’s eight minutes long and every second is packed with useful information.
Enjoy.
Strobist Preliminaries Video...
Share on...
Home
Friends
Popular Art
Nature's beauty
Review of Strobist DVD "Lighting in Layers"...
This is one of those reviews that is difficult for me to write, because I want to make sure you understand what an outstanding piece of work...
Quick, the Westcott 28" softbox is on sale!...
The Westcott Apollo 28" small strobe softbox ( for Speedlights & Speedlites ) is on sale AND comes with free shipping ! It's u...
Motion photography...
We went to Old Orchard Beach last night for their balloon festival but sadly it was too windy to send them aloft. So I decided to grab a fe...
Kala Ghoda Art Fest
Photographer: Kapil Raichana
Well
photography by Thomas
I saw something very cool on Strobist...
But then again there is always something cool on Strobist ( I know because it's my home page, every time I open my browser I am confron...
Have I got a great deal for you!...
A 6 pack of SanDisk 4GB Ultra compact flash memory cards with a Think Tank Pixel Pocket Rocket case for only $69 with FREE shipping ! That...
Another important (maybe very) first step...
Which maybe I should have posted first in this series, is make sure your site is ready for visitors. An easy way to do that is to run a repo...
Insect
Thomas philip
Total Tayangan Laman
Blog Archive
►
2011
(188)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(39)
►
2010
(326)
►
December
(35)
►
November
(49)
►
October
(36)
►
September
(63)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(25)
►
2009
(237)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(22)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(15)
▼
2008
(195)
▼
December
(20)
Happy Birthday Mom!...
For all you Twilight fans...
The merriest Christmas to you…
Photo contest reminder...
18 inches of snow later...
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...
I don't want to seem like a whiner...
One last post about marketing...
A great marketing idea...
Marketing your photography studio...
More ice please...
Would you like ice with your winter?
How some feel about the Nikon D3x...
Lexar 2 GB Pro Memory Card for $2.95...
Photo Contest Prize Package Extravaganza!...
Strobist Lighting Seminar on DVD review...
David Hobby (Strobist Wizard), Part II…
David Hobby (Strobist Wizard)…
Strobist Preliminaries Video...
Maine Strobist Meet-up in January...
►
November
(18)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(13)
►
2007
(40)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(8)