photography digital information
photography digital information
Home
Luxury Home Design
New Gallery Decor
Architecture
House Room
Home
» » Studio Lighting, Part 1...
Studio Lighting, Part 1...
Here is the first in a series of studio lighting videos by Photographer Mark Wallace, enjoy!
Studio Lighting, Part 1...
Share on...
Home
Friends
Popular Art
Nature's beauty
Review of Strobist DVD "Lighting in Layers"...
This is one of those reviews that is difficult for me to write, because I want to make sure you understand what an outstanding piece of work...
Quick, the Westcott 28" softbox is on sale!...
The Westcott Apollo 28" small strobe softbox ( for Speedlights & Speedlites ) is on sale AND comes with free shipping ! It's u...
Motion photography...
We went to Old Orchard Beach last night for their balloon festival but sadly it was too windy to send them aloft. So I decided to grab a fe...
Kala Ghoda Art Fest
Photographer: Kapil Raichana
Well
photography by Thomas
I saw something very cool on Strobist...
But then again there is always something cool on Strobist ( I know because it's my home page, every time I open my browser I am confron...
Have I got a great deal for you!...
A 6 pack of SanDisk 4GB Ultra compact flash memory cards with a Think Tank Pixel Pocket Rocket case for only $69 with FREE shipping ! That...
Another important (maybe very) first step...
Which maybe I should have posted first in this series, is make sure your site is ready for visitors. An easy way to do that is to run a repo...
Insect
Thomas philip
Total Tayangan Laman
Blog Archive
►
2011
(188)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(39)
►
2010
(326)
►
December
(35)
►
November
(49)
►
October
(36)
►
September
(63)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(25)
►
2009
(237)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(22)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(15)
▼
2008
(195)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(15)
▼
January
(13)
Lou Jones seminars...
Two different three light setups...
How to use a light meter...
Turn your images into pencil drawings...
Classic Camera of Biddeford Maine...
Martin Luther King, Jr.
This is a multi-purpose blog entry...
Remembering Your Lighting Setups... Part II...
Remembering Your Lighting Setups...
“Wireless flash” by Uzair Kharawala Reviewed…
Studio Lighting, Part 2...
Studio Lighting, Part 1...
A quick look back at 2007…
►
2007
(40)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(8)