photography digital information
photography digital information
Home
Luxury Home Design
New Gallery Decor
Architecture
House Room
Home
» » Adobe releases Lightroom update...
Adobe releases Lightroom update...
Adobe has just released version 1.3.1 of Lightroom, this latest version includes updates for the new cameras from Nikon - their
D3
and
D300
- and the
Canon 1Ds Mark III
.
It has includes update for the Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard.
You can
download it here
for Windows, and
here for the Mac
.
Adobe releases Lightroom update...
Share on...
Home
Friends
Popular Art
Nature's beauty
Review of Strobist DVD "Lighting in Layers"...
This is one of those reviews that is difficult for me to write, because I want to make sure you understand what an outstanding piece of work...
Quick, the Westcott 28" softbox is on sale!...
The Westcott Apollo 28" small strobe softbox ( for Speedlights & Speedlites ) is on sale AND comes with free shipping ! It's u...
Motion photography...
We went to Old Orchard Beach last night for their balloon festival but sadly it was too windy to send them aloft. So I decided to grab a fe...
Kala Ghoda Art Fest
Photographer: Kapil Raichana
I saw something very cool on Strobist...
But then again there is always something cool on Strobist ( I know because it's my home page, every time I open my browser I am confron...
Well
photography by Thomas
Have I got a great deal for you!...
A 6 pack of SanDisk 4GB Ultra compact flash memory cards with a Think Tank Pixel Pocket Rocket case for only $69 with FREE shipping ! That...
Another important (maybe very) first step...
Which maybe I should have posted first in this series, is make sure your site is ready for visitors. An easy way to do that is to run a repo...
Insect
Thomas philip
Total Tayangan Laman
Blog Archive
►
2011
(188)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(39)
►
2010
(326)
►
December
(35)
►
November
(49)
►
October
(36)
►
September
(63)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(25)
►
2009
(237)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(22)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(15)
►
2008
(195)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(13)
▼
2007
(40)
▼
December
(8)
Happy New Year!...
A Very Merry Christmas...
Eggnog for the mind...
Lensbaby... OH BABY!...
Wedding Photographer Joe Photo...
Lightroom Presets from Matt Kloskowski...
Review of the LumiQuest Big Bounce...
Adobe releases Lightroom update...
►
November
(8)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(8)